Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

Cultural Day

On Friday we had our Cultural day. Cultural day was the day when we had to show our presentations to rooms 6 and 7. First we went to room 7s room. Room 7 were doing Europe and Room 6 were doing Asia. My favourite presentations were Italy and Spain from Room 7.

After morning tea it was us, Room 3. I was so nervous when we were up, but after my turn I was proud of myself because I was not that scared. My favourite out of Room 3 was Colombia, because they talked loud so that room 3,6 and room 7 could hear.

Next we were going to room 6. I liked their presentations. My favourite presentation out of all of their presentations was Japan.

I had a great day doing cultural day, it was so fun at school that day.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.