Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

KIDS FOR KIDS

On friday night we had the Kids for Kids concert. I went into the backstage door and went to find Miss G and sat down and waited to go on the stage. There were 15 schools backstage. We got onto the stage and waited for Nathan King and Jackie Clarke. We sang the whole first half and we went backstage and sat down and had a little snack, we had chocolate frogs, chocolate cookies and moro’s. We were playing monkey barrel, it was fun. After we had our break we went back on the stage and Nathan and Jackie were wearing farming clothes because we were singing gumboots and we sang welcome home that was the second to last song we sang. After that we had to sing She’s A Mod, all of the schools were going crazy when singing that song. After that song we finished and went to the backstage and waited for our parents. After my dad picked me up from the backstage I went to the carpark and we went into the car, it was cold. When I was at home, I felt happy after I went to the kids for kids concert.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.